Doing the same treadmill workout routine for the entire month might potentially minimize the effectiveness of your exercise as well as the health benefits you can obtain. Bad weather, weight gain and stress from work, all require a fat burning session using a treadmill. Feel better with 45 minutes to one hour home workout or you can squeeze in a little time from your office break to hit the gym.
Always remember that challenging yourself with a new addition to your workout plan is the key to staying motivated and enthusiastic. Discover unique and creative ways to improve your existing routine and you’ll be surprised at how efficient and productive you can be.
Top Treadmill for Home Use
Workout like a Pro at home using the Proform Pro 5000 Treadmill + 1 yr iFit Included. This treadmill is engineered to deliver premium comfort with its 22” x 60” threaded belt deck area offering plenty of space for your leg to move. Its commercial-grade motor is ideal for heavy-duty use while its SpaceSaver design aids for easy storage.
Proform Pro 5000 Treadmill + 1 yr iFit Included has a 0-12 mph maximum speed, digital 15% incline and -3% decline that will level up any hill and interval training you will perform. It has an audio system compatible with iPod and a tablet holder that you can use for entertainment while exercising to boost motivation.
Treadmill Workouts to Fight Boredom
Are you bored with a workout plan that never changes every month? Or perhaps you are looking for other moves you can add to vary your routine? If this is the case, trying these five creative workouts will make a big difference to your day-to-day run.
- Tone-up on a Treadmill. Aside from cardio exercise, treadmill also provides strength workout that can help you achieve more defined muscles. One of the best moves you can perform to vary your training is push-ups. Here’s how to do it: Get into a plank position with arms on the tread and feet on the floor. Make sure the treadmill isn’t working and begin doing push-ups.
- Add Weights. Running at the same pace over and over again could lead to a boring and ineffective workout. Adding wrist or ankle weights while running leads to an increase of calorie burned rate while strengthening your upper body muscles.
- Do interval training. HIIT is known to be effective on all cardio exercises be it on a treadmill or other equipment like fitness bikes, elliptical and rowing machines. Utilize the incline and speed to perform 20-30 interval training. This workout plan consists of a period or high and low-intensity intervals. A good example is running at 5-6 mph with 5% incline for 1 minute then another minute at 5-6 mph with no incline to let the muscles recover. Always remember to start with a 5 minute warm up and a 5-minute cooldown.
- Level up the entertainment. Take advantage of the digital features of treadmill like the audio system and app like iFit Coach Ready. A treadmill equipped with these two plus a table holder is Proform Pro 5000 Treadmill + 1 yr. iFit Included. It will allow you to play your favorite workout songs from your iPod or watch a Netflix movie on the tablet. Just be sure not to lose your focus on your workout plan.
- Climb a hill. Feel like you are working outside by doing a hill training using on a treadmill. Just simply press the incline button to lift the deck area and run as if you are taking a challenging terrain. This training is perfect for weight loss and engaging your calves, quads, thighs and glutes.
Hop on your treadmill now at any weather to do these creative treadmill workouts at home. By finding the right combination of exercises and the best machine, you will surely hit the bull’s eye. You’ll do great!