If the item you ordered arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. You will not have to pay anything extra or be charged. We will ship out a new order and pick up the damaged item.
*Note* All Damage claims must include photos and be sent to us via e-mail at email@example.com.You should notify us of the damage within 24-48 hours after receiving your order.
Before requesting a return, you must e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package. Please, do not send an item back if an RA# has not been issued unless you are refusing the shipment.
Please follow the guided instructions to return your merchandise:
- *Assembled / Partially Assembled or used items are not returnable.
- Obtain an RA# (Return Authorization) number by contacting our customer support department within 48 hours after the delivery if you wish to return or exchange your UNASSEMBLED merchandise. Without the RMA number, a return or exchange will not be accepted.
- RA# Numbers are only valid if issued via e-mail. The merchandise must be returned to us before we can refund or exchange your purchase.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for all eligible returns for any reason besides the item being visibly defective/damaged on arrival. If visibly damaged, we should be notified immediately with photos (damaged returns).
- Repack the merchandise with all of its original contents and packaging. Enclose a copy of the invoice provided for your order.
- Returns must be packaged (Original box). Visibly write the RA# number on the new shipping box. Without the original manufacturer's packing, your return will not be accepted.
- Buyer has option for arranging and fulfilling return shipment. In this instance, the buyer still must receive an RA#. It will be very difficult to identify the return without an RA#.
- Original and return shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns are only valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Defected or Damaged items by customer use will not qualify for a return or exchange. If the damages occur during the warranty period, you will be covered by warranty and get replacement parts and/or machine.
Important Info for Cancellations
All cancellation requests must be made via an e-mail sent to email@example.com.
Your order#, Item purchased and original e-mail made to place the order.
Cancelling your order:
Please try to cancel your order within 24 hours after placing it. If your order has been processed, there will be a 4% cancellation fee.
Orders placed after 4pm EST on business days will be processed the following morning after 9am EST. Orders placed after 7pm Friday will be processed the following Monday after 9am EST. Cancellation requests made within these windows are simple and easy to execute as your order has not been processed yet.
Note: Orders are only processed when the item purchased is in stock and available to ship. If your order is out of stock, you will first be contacted and notified for complimentary options. If you agree to proceed with the complimentary upgrade, then your order will be processed and these policies will apply.
Cancelling after order has been processed:
If a period of 24 hours has gone by since you have ordered, then it is likely that we have processed and/or placed your order for shipment. It becomes very difficult to stop your shipment once an order has been placed and processed. However, if your order has not shipped, we will do everything in our power to connect with our warehouse to stop your order from leaving. A cancellation fee will still be applied in this instance.
Note: Once a shipping label has been created, shipping has been paid for and your order is on a truck heading to a nearby holding facility to be scanned in. In this instance, cancellation is no longer possible and a general return must be requested. This also applies even if you refuse shipment.
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package.
Canceling Echelon orders after 24 hours automatically incurs an additional automatic $100 fee. If we can stop your shipment, we will let you know. If not, and your order has shipped, our general return policy will apply.
What if I want to cancel my order after it has been packaged/shipped?
We will refund the purchase price (price of the machine and tax) less to and from shipping charges. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping fee. If your product(s) has shipped (even if you have not received your machine) return shipping and restocking fees will apply. Please note, that if a shipping label has been issued, your order has been prepared for shipment and cancellation will result in restocking fees.
All orders that you wish to cancel must be canceled as quickly as possible by emailing our customer support department. In the case of cancellations where we have not yet processed your order, you may cancel and we will refund your account fully within 7-10 business days. If your order has already been processed there will be a 4% cancellation fee. This is the fee we incur for processing your order. If your order has shipped, your order will fall under general return guidelines (15% restocking fee). Alternatively, you may arrange for your own return shipping if you wish, but please obtain an RMA from us before doing so.
Please see more about this on our shipping page:
Please allow 7-10 business days to process your refund after receiving your return. The refund will be processed back to the original charge card used to make the purchase.
Refunds will not be issued until the item in question is received, inspected and verified to be returned in its original condition.
For more info please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.